Virmani, Saimina-Jan —374672
To view the decision against this individual, click
the decision below.
Outcome: Referral to Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal
Outcome date: 23
Published date: 9
Firm or organisation at date of publication and
at time of matters giving rise to outcome
Name: Joseph Frasier Solicitors LLP
Address(es):Suite 15, The Beehive, Lions Drive, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 2QS
Firm ID: 497344
This outcome was reached
by SRA decision.
This notification relates to a Decision to prosecute before the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal. This is an independent Tribunal which will reach its own decision after considering all the evidence, including any evidence put forward by the Solicitor. The Tribunal has certified that there is a case to answer in respect of allegations which are or include that she:
- Used £1.6m received from an investment fund in circumstances in which it was improper to do so.
- Did not ensure that the intended use of the investment money was properly documented.
- Did not exercise the degree of competence and care the public would expect of a solicitor.
- Did not pay the investment money into client account.
- Did not run her firm in accordance with proper governance and sound financial/risk management principles.
The allegations are subject to a Hearing before the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal and are as yet unproven.
Help and more information